I was a guest panelist at one of the Productboard’s engineering leadership meetups.
Apart from it being a blast and meeting many people interested in leadership, I have to say that it was a massive learning opportunity for me. Hearing how other senior leaders deal with tough situations and what motivates them is always a great source of inspiration.
We discussed the following topics and then some:
- The key to influential leadership
- How to resolve conflict during prioritization decisions
- How to create a safe environment for mutual feedback
- How to retain early employees at a hyper-growth startup
- The key ingredients for an excellent leader
See the video below and as always, feel free to talk to me if anything catches your interest!